Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kannapolis Building Update

Pastor Ronnie and I went on Friday the 13th to sign the lease for the new building in Kannapolis. We will be renting a 4000 square foot facility right on Hwy. 29 in Kannapolis. It is right beside Braswell (the place that sells the Bobcats). That is great because all men, from around here, know how to get to Braswell. We are so excited about this facility. It will allow us to have church related activities during the week. That’s important so that people will feel like they are a part of something they can call home. To me being portable is not terrible, however, we have to be very creative on how to keep connected with our community and how to unite everyone at a central location. Don’t get me wrong, this building is just a tool that God will use to reach people for His kingdom. It is going to be a ton of work but I know will happen. This is what the building looked like when we signed the lease.




Since then the existing walls have been removed and the floor coverings have been taken up. This is what it looked like today when I was there.


Now we have something to work with. I will give weekly updates on how the construction is coming. We hope to be in by July 27th at the latest. The earlier the better though. If you are looking to help just contact me and I will find something for you to do.

0 comments: