Monday, June 2, 2008

I’m a blogger now!

Well this is my first ever blog. I am officially a blogger now. If you are reading this you must be then a bloggie. Just some up front stuff about my blog. Most of the stuff I write about will be concern the Kannapolis campus of High Rock. That is where most of my efforts are going right now so this will just be natural to write about. Some will be about the stuff going on at the Salisbury campus. Some will be about random thoughts going on in my head (most of these could fit in one of the first two categories because I love what I do and think about it quite a bit). Some will be about my family and what’s happening with us (Wife-Dana, twin boys-Timothy and Parker, one girl-Leanne, and one little dog-Sugar). I will always try to put up the latest video that I make just so if you don’t attend High Rock or missed the service you can check out the crazy stuff we are doing on video (like making two Jon’s). Some may be about racing or possibility volleyball because I love both of those sports. Some blogs may be about the youth because I love them and they may be the only ones to read this, who knows. Not much will be about politics. I’ll leave that for another one of our pastors (he’s much more passionate about it than I am). None will be about baseball or American Idol because I think those are ssssssssssss – illy. Anyway I hope that everyone enjoys. Thanks for reading.

Check out what it takes to change over from a gym to a church worship service – in 2 minutes.


Doug


2 comments:

Eva Garver said...

WOW!! Didn't realize how much ya'll dp in so little time!!!!

Eva Garver said...

oops...do