Monday, January 26, 2009

I love how we do it

I know coming from one of the pastors you would expect to hear that but I really do. Even if I didn’t work for High Rock I would attend here.

Last night we had a Baptism and Lord’s Supper service in Kannapolis. This was an amazing night. We baptized 6 people, took communion together and then had a time of sharing.

If you have never been to a communion service at High Rock then dang, you don’t know what you’re missing. No one can explain to you how God’s Spirit fills you during this time. Then we also had 6 people announce to the world their acceptance of God’s gift of salvation and commitment to follow Jesus. That kind of stuff never gets old. The time if sharing makes my heart melt because of the kind words that are expressed and the evidence of changed lives standing and thanking God for this group of believers we call High Rock. Also, that never gets old.


Do what you have to for our next Lord’s Supper and Baptism, at any campus, just don’t miss it. I promise you will not regret it.

0 comments: