Monday, October 20, 2008

Weird stuff is happening

Over the past couple of weeks people have been doing things for me out of the blue. I have received cards and gifts it seemed like for no reason at all. These nice gestures made me feel so appreciated and loved. Really, I have never felt so appreciated in all my years as a pastor. I just couldn’t understand why people were doing these nice things for me. Then Dana told me someone had offered to keep our kids for half a day while we do whatever we want. I asked her what for, that is so weird. Then she told me it was Pastor appreciation month. Then the light bulb flash on and it all made sense.

Thank you to everyone who has said something, done something, or sent something to show your appreciation for me. You have lifted my spirit more than you could ever imagine. All of you are awesome and I love being one of your pastors.

0 comments: