Wednesday, August 6, 2008

EconoMe

Check out this video we made for our series EconoMe. This video played at the Kannapolis campus. I had a great time shoot and putting this video together. Jon performed this song live at the Salisbury campus but it is so much funnier on video, trust me.

Some of the elements that went into producing this video were things I had never done before and I think they turned out great. One of the really cool parts was that this was filmed in a recording studio. So I didn’t have to worry about the mic’s. Thank you Mike Revis, of CMR studios, for letting us have the studio time to shoot a video. BTW – Mike laughed more than the rest of us while we were there. It was fun and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


You might want to check out Jon’s blog because we actually made two of these video’s that day. The other video has Ron Loflin, the Denton campus pastor, as the interviewer. Jon said he was going to upload it so check it out, you might think it’s even funnier.

0 comments: