Monday, July 7, 2008

Just Waiting

I wanted to give everyone a quick update on the up fit of the new building in Kannapolis. We are waiting. Just waiting. Waiting on the architect to give us a quote for drawing the plans for the up fit. This is really hard to do because we know what we want to do and need to do, but the county has to agree with us. After we wait on the architect to get the quote and make the drawings we are going to have to wait on the county for the permits. Getting the permits from the county to do the up fit work is usually slow but very important. I know we could have done the work without asking, I even got advice to do just that. However, the last thing we need is an article in the Independent Tribune with the heading “Church shut down, not up to code.” So as we wait be praying for two things: first that God will move, specifically with the county to get the permits back in under four weeks. Next that the Kannapolis campus will grow during this time so we can have a grand opening with two services. I will be fasting and praying, until we move in, for God to do these things. I would love for each of you to join me.


Anxiously waiting,

Doug

1 comments:

RomanDA said...

I cant wait to see how God blesses this effort. It will all work out!